Friday, November 03, 2006

The Beginning

I decided to write a blog to share and discus ideas, talk about Microsoft products, software architecture and coding, coding, coding. To introduce a little bit of my profile, as you can see my name is Willian Leite and I’m writing from Brazil.

Here I’m a Solution Architect for Microsoft Products of my company. I’ve been work with Microsoft products since 2000 and the first one was Commerce Server 2000. Since then I worked with CMS, Sharepoint and all kind of family products take my special attention.

In my actual project I'm work with Commerce Server 2007, SQL Server 2005, Biztalk Server 2006 all under Windows Server 2003 R2. In Brazil we always have a good numbers of customization in this Microsoft Products, to make then fit to the Brazilian market. It is for that reason that kind of products look more like a framework then a regular “install-use” product.

Feel free and let's go!

2 comments:

André Uchôa said...

Your initiative remembered me to start my blog. When you can, come to pay me a visit.

Anonymous said...

My friend,

Your idea is very good!
I think you are able to improve your blog adding a forum about some high tech tendences in order to get information and guidance.
I hope you have a lot of collaborators for your blog!

See you buddy!
Cordeiro