Thursday, August 12, 2010

Objective-C, learning a new language

After a long time programming with .NET technologies I tried some other stuff to make my understand about programming more clear. It's nice to deal with diferent types of language.

I'm programming in Java, and I tried a little bit of Perl and PHP.

But then I got a Mac and everything change. I wanna to try to do a few Apps for iPhone for a while and when I got an iPad I felt that this is the me.

So now, besides ASP.NET MVC2 and 3, a little bit of Mono, I studying Objective-C for iPhone/iPad programming.

The next post I will cover some of good links that I`m found and some good references!

See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tudo Bem? bonita este blog parece bem estruturado.........bom trabalho :)
Muito agradável faz mais posts assim !